Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Weekend Part 2

Easter morning, we all woke up, ate breakfast and got ready for church. Bryson could hardly wait to go find his Easter Basket! Well, actually, Bryson had no idea he even had an Easter basket, but mommy and daddy were excited!! :)




After Church, we went over to my parent's house and all had Easter lunch. Ray and Alicia came over and celebrated with us as well. :)



We dyed/stamped eggs.




Then, afterwards, went to Michael's parent's for dinner.
B got another adorable Easter basket!





He had his 4th egg hunt. Grandma and Papa found the CUTEST little animal eggs!!

Bryson got to play with chalk for the first time! He had fun coloring the ground...until he ate it...   :)

This is THE funniest picture to me!! I can't help but laugh everytime I see it!!
I told Bryson to say "cheese", and this is the face I got!! haha I've never even seen this face before! hahah!!

We are so SO blessed to have 2 amazing families. We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment