Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's Terrible.

Hi.

My name is Kristin and I have a terrible addicition to taking pictures of my son.

At any given moment I have my camera, video camera or iPhone in my hand.

I can't even imagine how many pictures have been taken of this little boy in his short little life.

I love it though!

I have a feeling this will be a life long addicition :)

I have a little proof of this addiction for ya...

We went to see Daddy at his office right after his 2 month shots
8 wks
Looking at Mama Mel :)
9 wks- flying!!
This is a terrible picture, but he LOVES to stand up. He smiles really big and looks like he is so proud of himself!
Play time- he's getting really good at batting at his toys :)
He completely fell asleep in Mimi's arms about 3 minutes after I took this picture
So happy :)
He has mastered the art of flirting already!
He loves Aunt Stephy! And he loves to be held so he can watch everything around him
Poor baby keeps scratching his face. I finally got his nails short enough now though :)

1 comment:

  1. OH my goodness look at him! He's getting so big and is such a cutie! I just love it. I would say since your addiction is so bad we should stage an intervention... but with a little one this cute... i think we can let it slide:) Love you guys and love the little man:)

    ReplyDelete